i srsly hate that person who passed this stupid sorethoat cum flu to me.. u wanna be sick just stay sick urself! pls.. ok
anw.. the fever's unbearable.. i think it's coming on anitime soon.. cuz i can feel the heat.. man! it's frustrating.. and i kept on sneezing today la.. there's someone hu's been missing me too much.. TO THAT SOMEONE: please! stop!!! enough missing!! too much! lols.. but i still managed to go to piano lesson tdy.. was in the lrt station wen i saw gina outside.. hahaha i forgot she stayed at bukitpanjang.. thought she stayed at woodlands lols.. she told me some of the stuffs of the performance.. turns out they changed weikai's place.. hahahahah!! U'RE NOT THE CENTER OF ATTRACTION NOW~ hehehe but srsly sry la.. hahaha
ok i saw this video on youtube the othr dae.. got this song called "Don't Know Why" by Norah Jones.. thn the lyrics is "I waited till I saw the sun.. Don't know why I didn't come" well.. "Don't know why I didn't come" like was the chorus of the song.. then the host was like.. [this is totally like a song of a 怨妇.. cuz 'don't know why i didn't COME'] HAHAHAHAHAH anw this is the link cuz i dunno how to put youtube videos on here yet.. noob yes i noe.. but cant help it XD http://youtube.com/watch?v=SwBLrFqXnZ0
ohya! this is wat i promised cherie:
hehe beatbox!XD
laughed at 10:34:00 PM
uhuh
germaine.
some people call me germs or germ. singular or plural does it really matter?
singing for my life
Tumblr