Monday, September 8
haha it has been the worst day of my life tdy lols..
ok i shld copy how jiarong blog heh
Things that happened today that are GOOD:
1. I got A1 for maths (finally!)
Things that happened today that are BAD:
1. I know i shld be happy but my maths score is the third lowest in cls and I also believe it's quite low in the whole cohord.
2. In the morning I left the house late. Cuz of the stupid SS article.. I forgot to print it the night before. And u know what? HE DIDN'T USE IT TODAY!!!
3. Then after that I dunno if it's the stupid 0555 bus that's early or what. but i missed it. thn the next o600 had so many people that I waited for the next one. ok anyway already couldnt catch the 0555 wan already, might as well take with cailing. Then got 1 stupid woman go sit next to cailing thn i cant sit next to her!!
4. Yea and when I thought it was already bad. I didn't manage to finish any of the unfinished questions that i didn't know how to do! Somehow elton's paper like suddenly disappear and i couldnt copy at all! thn my paper wasnt with me oso.. i lent to grace la.. haha anw i cldnt find elton's lols.. in the end it was with yijun.. HENG sia! hehe
5. Then the teachers keep on giving me troubles.. GIVE ME A BREAK!
6. But the worst thing was like SS lols. At first i was like wishing for a JUST NICE A1.. Then in the end I got a ALMOST A1. Z.z ohwell but at least it could pull up my graded assignment marks ma. I got like 4 out of 13?? thn aft add up thn is JUST NICE 51. And then u know that old man!! THAT OLD MAN!!! i did CR sourceA reliable then I got 1 mark. well, he didn't have any marks. So he go and ask teacher lor! mr tan explain to him liao then he still wanna show him my paper. i was like asking whether can dun ask anot cuz very scared kenna minus mark. THEN HE STILL GO SHOW TEACHER! lols. in the end cuz of that mark my SS fail liao.. 49.35. Z.z at first i was quite shocked sia.. so it's like the first time i listened during physics lesson (it was the lesson aft SS) ohwell. what's mine's just not mine lols. but i'm just like quite happy that tmr changing places liao. if not i think i won't be able to bring myself to talk to him. oldman. *whatever look*
7. the aircon on the bus was the last straw. stupid aircon la.. no cover.. thn cnt move the air to blow sumwhere else. in the end i was like practically freezing the whole trip home la. STUPID.
whew! ok lols enough complaining! hehehe ohya.. i finally persuaded myself to buy newmoon lols.. i was like damn scared i would just read the book and not study or wateva.. but i think i quite zai la.. until now i still havent tore open the plastic leh! hahahaha OMG. ok.. i just realised actually i was in the middle of harrypotter. omg.. how can i be liddat?! ohwell.. maybe i'll bring the book to sch tmr. in case elton doesn't entertain me or wateva.
HOMEWORK!
laughed at 8:24:00 PM