Thursday, March 5
i totally feel like a bitch today.
haha
not sure why..
must be the library book i borrowed..
but there's this certain bitch's who's getting on my nerves.
anw, my kelong trip may be postponed!!
*sian*
cuz the person at the kelong that side forgot that we told them that we wanted that dates..
and then that guy gave permission to other pple!!
haiz..
ohwell..
at least i'll be able to go to the mgs exchange..
hopefully there'll be shuai pple..
wait..
who am i kidding?
it's a CHOIR exchange we're talking about..
HAHA.
shit i hate my hua-chi attitude nowadays..
status: sticky :P
quote of the day:
I'm not going to limit myself just because people won't accept the fact that I can do something else.-Dolly Parton
oh i'm seriously loving this quote thingy..
today me and seowrong totally laughed for 1 SUPER funny one..
cant stand that woman..
When you're single again, at the beginning you're very optimistic and you say, "I want to meet someone who's really smart, really sweet and really sensitice." And six months later you're like, "Lord, any mammal with a day job."
-Carol Leifer
laughed at 8:18:00 PM