Monday, June 28
the last day of my holiday :(
to bring this awesome(yeah right) break from school to an end,
i shall list down the things i had done/not done during the holiday.
i totally stayed home this holiday.
aside from sentosa and the buffet with my primary school friends and the visit to junwei's house, all my other days were either spent at home, or outside STUDYING. yet nothing got done. there's nil in my brain. even the visit to junwei's house had a little studying involved..
i ate too much!
in just one month i had gone to THREE buffets!! father's day has its cons..
my rabbits got sterilised!!
i know this doesnt really have anything to do with me, but i brought them home from the hospital! they're recuperating now..
OH I FORGOT i went to liting's birthday party also.
it's like at bishan park, at this awesome cafe that has an even more awesome life band.. now singing at cafes/clubs has made my When I Grow Up List. but there was noone there that i was really close to.. except liting ofcourse. anw, I AM SO GOING WITH SOMEONE TO THAT CAFE AGAIN.
I went to follow up my doctor's appointment.
all i gotta say is, things are seriously not going well for me. amazingly i dont even care. HAHA it's like a life and death matter somemore!! ohwell, i think i shld be okay la hahaha
I've got tickets to NDP rehearsal!!! i think i'm just really really lucky..
i got a brand new ANIMAL wallet!!!! XD
i went to scape!
it's quite cool actually!! cus my dad's friend opened a VERY COOL dessert shop there.. omg it's damn nice.. and there's this really cool toyshop as well!! and so many other things that are so cool!!! and many shops have like crazy promotions cus it's like their opening.. there's white dog cafe, an arcade, and okay i forgot.. then oschool is upstairs as well! then it's quite cool to see ppl hiphopping up there.. aiya anw the point is i want to go again! okay so conclusion: i'm going to scape and bishan park cafe AND not to forget kbox! when all these chaos is over. :(
i managed to run 5km every wk!!
it's actually more than that actually XD i run like 5-6 times a wk, and each time at least 1.4km..
so! I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED!! but it ttly dint help my weight at all..
last but not least,
I TOOK OUT MY GUITAR AND STARTED PLAYING AGN!
i'm also like playing piano right now...
hahahaha those were the dayssss...
laughed at 8:58:00 PM