Thursday, August 12
i guess i broke the blogging streak huh.. anw, tdy was such an unproductive day..ok let's just say that it was a day when i did very mugging. ok me and nicole met at jp's kfc for breakfast and mugging. in less than 2hrs we were on our way to the arcade alr. now i sorta got the hang of it, tgt with blisters under my feet cus i keep on stepping on the screws. i had a go at para para as well. wanted to rlly try it aft knowing that i'm supposed to use my hands and not my feet to step. and i followed the avatar in the machine dancing! i shld show yall sometime. it's damn fun! was laughing and dancing like a mad woman.. ask nicole. and thn i went to sch to prac for talentime.. cs cldnt make it cus he had the aylc which was pushed back! i'm sry cs but i'm rlly worried cus i think he's the weakest member.. HAHA anw, aft i went home with the usual ppl.and went home for dinner. before i knew it, had to leave for tuition! tdy's tuition was actually quite enjoyable.. cus she like talked abt quite a bit of interesting stuff. but this tuition is damn hell ex haha. i think it's worth the money tho.. she like quite got standard like that haha. but the tuition ttly made me feel llike i suck. cus thr's so many things to knw and do and i'm not doing them! and lit as well. I think my esSAyS ARE BEYOND HORRIBLE LA! OK MY PHONE DECIDED TO EMPHASIZE MY WORDS BY DOING THE PERMA CAPS LOCK THING AGN.. AS I WAS SAYING, I THINK I MAY GET A D FOR LIT. IF I'M LUCKY, THEN A C. HAIS AND MY MSG!!! I DONT WNA TALK ABT IT ALR. DEPROVE UNTIL LIKE SOME ANTOINETTE LIKE THAT.. MAD ONE LA!! :(((((
laughed at 11:23:00 PM