Thursday, November 10
i think i've learnt to immune myself, which is not a bad thing, or this math paper would have affected me in ways i can only imagine. Was supposed to stay back and have a math consult with hockheng and a few othrs, but i decided i was too cui to do anything anymore. I'm just going to go home, and chill for awhile. I swear, the only thing that can lift my spirits up is icecream. I cant decide which icecream would do the trick, but cold desserts just always make me happy. And that's a crucial part of my development.
I'm actually guessing rich vanilla icecream, but ohwell. Cant afford to eat too much junk at times like these. Bad for brain and body. But anw back to the math paper, i feel like i've wasted too much of my time studying math. With a paper like this, i shld've just studied physics! Oh, my physics. I'm worried beyond hope for it. Cross all of my fingers that i'll become albert (einstein) and know how to do manymany qns! Oh guanyinma, i dont need to top the level. I just want to be able to do enough to get my A! Yes, MINNEEE. That A is mine.
Speaking of 'Whatever They Say, amelia and mavis bought their homin tickets. Then i'm saddened about the whole breakup again. This is ridiculous. How can i let 5 men who dont even know me disrupt my life like that? Who do you think you are? Running around leaving scars? (HA) but anw it all boils down to the evil sm. But i gotta admit he's really good, to form a partnership with JE like what weisin said. What better way to ensure the success of ur group in a foreign country? Jyp thinks that his once-good songs and muscles would make his groups famous in japan? Well i'm sorry but u better stick to the asians in america , jinyoung.
Despite that being kpop, i think it reflects how society is anyway. That sort of thing probably doenst only happen in the media industry but any other industry as well. I really dont wna go out thr, whr i have to fight for my own survival. Well rv has taught me that it's okay to fight for what you want. Even though i had to learn it the hard way, at least it's a lesson learnt.
laughed at 11:51:00 AM