Wednesday, February 1
played running man with 4c on...... Sunday? Yeap that's the day. And i think amidst all the excitement i pulled a muscle on my neck. It's just really awkward cos i cant turn my head one way. Anw the running man was considerable entertaining, with the tags and spies and all. I gotta say tho, i've cfmed i really have bad trust issues. I swear, it's gna be the thing that kills me if my life were a drama serial. But fortunately (or rather unfortunately), i dont have many guys liking me such that i'm in a dilemma as to which guy to choose! Or maybe my life is a drama serial, just that i'm not the lead.
And so anw! Alvls have lost me my socialising skills!!! Or wdv i had of it.. See! I knew those days mugging at macs wld turn me into a freak. I've lost my touch. Cant even hold a proper conversation now. I mean. My comments are just naturally conversation-ending! That's why i always say i'm a natural conversation ender. I mean, if i dont make an effort to think abt how i respond in a conversation, wdv i say will just end it! Ok that's it, time to get my Game Face on.!!!
Cant believe i'm still a clubbing virgin tho.... I mean, i dont have to club often, i just have to club once! Is that so difficult? But well, thr hasnt been a chance for me to go so i guess it's not my fault? But i'm just thinking if i go clubbing, will i dance or will i just sit thr like all the other losers? Not like i'm gna drink madly either.
(the woman sitting beside me on the bus just gave up her seat to a little kid and his mother, so now the kid is sitting and the mum is standing. Not in the mood tdy to be such a kind soul. Not gna stand.)
i'm unsure if i should sign up for BTT. Shld i do the car one or the scooter one? Cos looking at all the pretty scooters, i'm really tempted to get one! Ok maybe i shld do the car one then the scooter. At least get my basics right!! Heard that we shld learn from private centres tho... So now i'm just trying to make my way ard my parents paying for my lessons! ;) i guess i can do it myself but who doesnt want a scholarship? Heh!
laughed at 8:02:00 AM