Thursday, June 7
I can change my phone soon. Dont what to change to!!! Okay ideal situation: i can still keep my sponsored data plan plus a multisim for my pad. Then i'll have my bb!!!! Woooooooo. My mum did something my siblings would only she of her doing it to them. She gave me permission to get an iphone. But hellooopoo~ anti apple + anti touch screen character over here!!! Ok my pad doesnt count. I just need sth big enough to watch my shows. I reeeeallllly need my buttons. Okay this nokiaN97 mini is really quite good but i guess i want a change?
And ps, my phone is being abit unfilial nowadays. I mean, it practically rubbed it in my face today. I typed 'eating' with dictionary and it came out as 'dating'. Yeah. It was as if it was telling me, "yalor, you eat somemore lor. U eat somemore you dont even think about dating alr. Ironic right, 'eating' and 'dating' like type using the same buttons BUT YOU CANT HAVE BOTH AT ONCE!!! Live with it woman."
laughed at 9:15:00 PM