Thursday, June 21
'was so busy typing on my phone that i almost walked into the gents! #instinct'
just updated this on my facebook. Then i realised: it sounds like i'm damn horny for sex. Like desperate to be well,reproduce. It seems like i'm following my animal instincts walking to the guys toilet. So i'm here to clarify one thing: no, I DO NOT MEAN IT THAT WAY
I want it that way~
tell me why~
idk leh i've always thought myself to be more of a guy. I seriously suspect i was a guy in my previous life. This the term: instinctively walking into the guys toilet! I've just always thought 'i ought to be a guy' still happen to be interested in the male species i have to say. And to let all the other single men out there know. There's A SINGLE LADY OVER HERE!~ HAHAH #beyoncereference
speaking of this male thing... It just seems so much easier to be a male. Emotionally. I'm really not taking the 2years of emotional trauma in army into consideration but guys just seem to be able to not think so much biogically. The only downside i can think of is like the social burden of not being allowed to break down and cry. That's all. But many girls refuse to break down in public either so WE'RE EVEN.
I'm thinking too much again. Nobody probably noticed that update. They're probably like 'oh that Tan Shu Ting Germaine got another status update again. What a loser, forever flooding my facebook newsfeed. Maybe i shld block her.....'
laughed at 2:47:00 PM