Thursday, July 12
i realise i sound absolutely cynical in the previous post HAHAH but nah, i do appreciate all the real love that i'm getting.
BEAMS.
I must think happy thoughts to survive through this i swear. Think happy thoughts think happy thoughts think happy thoughts. Cos i know that not all of this is due to pms. I have some real issues that i still dont even know exist.
I keep forgetting that the people around me only get what i'm showing. Ok maybe i didnt forget that. I just forgot what i was showing.
Omg the guilt that i am feeling from losing the wallet is horrible i tell u. There's the guilt, and then there's the anger to myself. If i dont help myself let this issue go soon, i'm going to have many more sleepless nights to come. So now, i'm officially financially incapable of living comfortably.
Today's the last day in taiwan and we stayed up until 3 just to settle our checkin and carry ons! Then it reminded me that i bought too many clothes that i cannot fit into. There are so many clothes that i bought that the armhole is too small. At this point, it really sucks. Cos i'm not talking about the real fats over here: the butterfly meat at your underarms. I'm talking about the that corner of your shoulder, and the bone at the corner of my shoulder is HUGE. I think can go and use to cook soup already. So that's the sad part. I probably cannot and will never fit into those clothes that i bought. Pissifying.
TOO FAT ALREADY LAH!
laughed at 9:19:00 AM