Sunday, August 19
Just finished my awesome Wanglihong concert. It was really great. The last time I went to his concert I was awed and this time I am still amazed at his awesomeness. After the concert, I said, "oh my life is complete." but is it really? After I've gotten over how much I've appreciated the concert, I sink into this state of confusion. I am so jealous of my wanglihong for being able to chase his dreams and do something that he really likes. I bet he's appreciative of it too. Like everyone has a star dream. Definitely, once before, u're wondered how it's like to e a star, to make music that u like as a living, inspiring others like how your favourite singer has inspired you. Yet how many people have the courage, the talent, the mony, the support and the thick-skinness to chase that dream? I think it's undeniable that u need some form of thick-skinness. That ego that u can actually make it. And that ego to admit that u're chasing a dream that everyone else has. I want to be like him, to do things that I really want. But I know that I won't let myself do that.
Omg was in the middle of this post when I realised that there was this Indian man beside me looking at my post! Not that I think it's an invasion of privacy cos I was prepared for this when I got my iPad. But still abit freaky nonetheless. So I changed windows and went to fb instead. Started to add all the rep friends on fb. Then I was about to go to twitter when I realised he was still staring!! So I went to play minesweeper. Nothing for him to stare liaoooo. Speaking of fb, it's amazing how fast people accept the friend requests. Whether it's only cos they left it signed in on another screen whilethatget busy with something elsebut not really noticing fb, or their phone sends them a notification, I still think it shows how alive facebook is. It's likes the best place to tot know people, or maintain a contact with people that u're supposed to know but won't be able to know that well. Whatever, Facebook is most definitely not dead and that's that.
Speaking of rep people, just had post-camp activity with them at sentosa. The event turned out fine, but I think it'll be one of the last ones this year. Idk. Even though my course people seem nice, I can't help feeling that there's another side of them I have to be careful of. Of course I've found some really sweet friends that am absolutely going to treasure. But the rest.... Well u know that u'll never know for sure until the exams kick in, then u'll find out who're the nice ones and the others who are well, not the most generous people in the world.
Meanwhile, i still have to take care of my physical, mental, and emotional health :)
laughed at 12:08:00 AM