Saturday, October 27
Still extremely frustrated about losing my pen. Donchu get that feeling? Like i know it's just a freaking pen and all but i got attached so it's kinda horrible. And the worst thing is that i keep forgetting that (Did you forget that I was even alive? Did you forget everything we ever had? Did you forget, did you forget about me?) i lost it so each time i want to write something i keep looking for something that doesnt exist anymore.
I wanna compose. Must be so good to do a good song. So much work involved also.
Today is the first time in many many days that i 自然醒ed. Wow, eight abd a half hours is a luxury man. A luxury that i am happy to have but now guilty to have received.
"一觉~睡到自然醒过来
不管 这个胡闹时代到底有多坏
只想在潜意识 第六层内
没有心情 不出来"
When they say "睡饱" i guess they really meant it hahahahah. But well after a good lunch i may go back to sleep. Well there's always tomorrow...
Or wait. I will go play my piano ferst :)
Ps. Wts i sounded horrible in the rumour mercy video. BAWLS.
laughed at 1:32:00 PM