Monday, November 5
"Depending on who it is, sometimes I don't mind sharing. I may be afraid of judgment but ultimately I choose to reflect my true emotions so people know me for who I am instead of a better, but fake me. This isn't easy and I desperately wish those people whom I open my hearts to won't judge me, but I must forgive them even if they do without meaning to, because humans judge. It's natural, and I do it too."
@chainedmemories true that! Wrote the exact (ok maybe not THAT exact but content the same) same thing in a post damn long agoo! Yayyyy i love it when i see this type of things, like hmm yay!
It's 2am. Ok my eyes hurt already. Way too tireded haha.
~~I want to be happy. I want to sleep peacefully. Some people are warmer without hugs; dont hate after they leave; i shouldve cut it long ago.~~
Meanwhile i spent my weekend at home playing the freaking piano. My piano is extremely old. U're supposed to change it like every 3 or 4 years but i've been using it since like, K1? And when i bought it (okay la my parents bought it) it was a super cheap model also hahahah. But it still has a samn nice sound and touch, even though some of the keys dont even work properly wahahah.
Sometimes i dont get where people get their selfconfidence or ego from. It's amazing yknw cos if i were some of these people i actually wouldnt be so proud of myself. I know that there's a difference between egoism and trying to be confident. But this is not a trying to be confident facade. This is overconfidence. It's a thin line to tread and sometimes i think people just crossed the line too far.
But no, i cannot judge. Even though like what @chainedmemories said, it's normal. But i think i should have the integrity to at least make an effort to try not to. It's the least i can do for a world like this and the type of people in it. But dont worry @chainedmemories i genuinely think u are guhreatz. And no i'm not trolling nor being sarcastic nor is it cliche.
Anw i think we're just not meant to be friends. At least not so close friends. Maybe we know each other too well and circumstances are just not right or our friendship to move to another level but well, thanks for the memories we had. I'm sure we will make more beautiful ones but meanwhile, let me rearrange my list hahah
laughed at 2:18:00 AM