<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31167708?origin\x3dhttp://shoothegerm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Monday, November 26



Sometimes I do really really stupid things.

Really don’t know what I’m thinking when I do these stupid things. It’s like my brain aint functioning right. Like when go to bathe in hall, I can go back and forth the toilet a few times. So the first time I leave my room, “ohyahor! Forgot to take towel!” then I go back and grab it. Then when I reach the toilet door, I want to open it and then “ohyahor! Hall key forgot to take!” and then there was this once after all the above happens, I go into the cubicle and take off all my clothes and then “ohdangit my soaps!!!” stupid right. My poor roomie that has to put up with such shit. How can someone be so stupid?! Yeah that’s me.

And then the other day I was bathing in the afternoon, and took my usual awkward spot at the corner of the cubicle waiting for the water heater to activate and pour some hot water out. I stand there for godknows how long (ok maybe not that long cos u know when u are awkward time moves slower. It’s like being in the lift with that neighbour u always see but don’t know. You’ve chosen the spot to look at the numbers that the lift is moving and he has chosen to look at the floor but then both of u stay damn high up and the mutual awkwardness increases. Then both of you are thinking: OMG FASTER MOVE IT YOU DAMN THING! But you are counting ur blessings because at least u are looking at moving numbers and he is looking at the floor waiting to hear the ding of the dong. And both of u refuse to take out ur phones because #1 it has happened before in the same situation and #2 u’re both too cool for that) but there is no hot water!! Then I remembered that the water heater is not on in the afternoons -.-

The other morning I was damn groggy when I woke up. Then I flipped over to my left and got the shock of my life that I almost pushed myself off the bed. Cos Patrick scared me. He has my purple hoodie on with that sick smile plastered on his face and those bright eyes that never blink. It’s extremely sadistic to look so happy early in the morning I give him that. Must be very tired huh, for him to keep smiling like that. 辛苦你了~ but as I was saying, yes I got the shock of my life. Lame. I thought that by putting Patrick at the corner of my pillow I’ll be more reassured but nahh.

And I usually put my basket of toiletries at the corner of my bed. But the other day my mum came and she did some stuffs so it ended up at the side of my bed. When I woke up and put my feet on the ground, yes, I stepped on the lever and it sprayed my shampoo all over my TripleE working. Ok not really sprayed but the gao3 gao3 green stuffs came out. So I was like: ok I need to shift this. I so moved it to a side. After my nap I woke up and I was like: ohya I have to remember not to step on my shampoo again! I shift my legs to alight at the side, but yea I forgot that I already shifted my toiletries and stepped on it again. Heng tio the same set of notes. Cant believe I actually second-guessed myself! Wtsss.

laughed at 4:52:00 PM

uhuh

germaine.
some people call me germs or germ. singular or plural does it really matter?
singing for my life Tumblr

Talk



Links


Joanna Dong Boxstr Korean Lyrics Mirotic Dance(1) Mirotic Dance(2) Scribd

Memoirs


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
September 2014
October 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
August 2015
November 2015