Wednesday, November 7
That day a friend of mine showed me this post. Haha it's naise, apt but not desperate.
You can just google the title. It's from thought catalogue.
I especially like some of the comments and lines, like:
"Someone will have noticed me."
"I've always felt selfish for wanting this, but it seems that everyone else gets it, so why shouldn't I?"
"I have this for the first time in my life and it's hard to accept. You go so long pining and hoping for it, and then when you get it, it's like... "is this real? Is this a trap?""
Ok anw after entering uni i've found that many of my friends read the thought catalogue thingy. Didnt even know that it existed wahaah. The most interesting thing is that some of the things that they post i have actually the same sentiments and had posted something like that before. I'm not saying that my posts are that worth a read but then it's like 2 people at both sides of the earth blogging about the same thing... Now that, is just really cool wahahahh. And it's really nice to see people write about something from another point of view, stuffs that "i couldnt have said it better myself", stuffs that i just didnt write cos my post was just slanted towards a particular direction.
Htht while studying for matrix today, omg my life is really so boring. Just so happens is that i was talking to zirui and he said that it's just because i'm freaking dense when it comes to taking hints a freaking stubborn when it comes to giving hints. Ok after a whole day of pondering, he may actually be right. I'm dense because i dont like to speculate, and i'm stubborn cos i just dont want to be unreturned. Interpret it however you want to, i probably meant it that way anyway.
Blogging during mengjoo's lesson when i'm supposed to be listening cos the test is tmr. But omg i am so tired that my eyes hurt and leon is freaking sleeping beside me. Talk about the ultimate temptations. #FWP
laughed at 3:33:00 PM