Thursday, April 25
So i did five "solid" hours today. Or at least relatively solid (works) HAHAHHAHA ok germaine tan gou liao wor.
And so, thus concludes my longest stay at home for the whole sem. Going back in tomorrow. Haha idk if it's the home, but i'm 'blinded' by the there are others things to life than studying at home. I blame it on my mum TEEHEE.
But this time i really damn lax. Lax than ever before. I think half as lax as last sem. Maybe i started staying up and like 'persevering' too early... I can only hardcore mug for so long cos honestly i get really bored and suicidal and if i spend too much time mugging, it would mean i did it alone and if i spend too much time alone just for awhile i get really used to it. I need people to pull me out. This is whr shaoying and lynn come in. Thanks guysssss
Yeah so today i studied at mos. reminded me of alevels... And guanzhong. Yes i am not going to call u geron anymore cos it brings back awkward memories. Then met him for abit, did some daiso shopping, went home to some awesome shitz dinner and poof 4 hours of not studying. Went thru all of reisman's slides and suddenly i am reminded of how much i know and yet do not know at the same time. GAHHHHH 神啊救救我吧~
But i really kennot really for all of this to be over. Then i can restart. Everything. I will be ready for uni life again. Course work, new friends, old friends. Yeah old friends. But the france trip. How to restart the dislike? Ahhwell. But germaine u've taken a fairly long break. Enough is enough.
Maybe that should be the title of this post instead. "Enough is Enough"
laughed at 5:16:00 PM