<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31167708?origin\x3dhttp://shoothegerm.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 6


(i wrote this post like 1 week ago but just couldnt find time to finish it so the post is not up to date. and i am not doing troyes or paris enough justice yet. disneyland another dayyy~~)

Ok so living in Troyes (pronounced Tuuwa). Yeah the place is nice. The area we stay at has really nice houses but that’s just about it. Nothing much. The houses are still very pretty though! And so is the town, with really nice bakeries and nice bakers. (‘nice’ is based on the fact that I expected many mean people over here)

But Troyes is really nice. Quiet I have to say. And the flowers here are gorgeous. So are the houses. Like every single one of those houses are personalised! And got the very nice European feel.
But there’s nothing much to do here cos it’s effing cold. Cold until cannot sia. I’ve been wearing the same windbreaker and black long pants (I have 2 of them DON’T JUDGE ME HAHA) for godknows how long. Cant wait to add a little variety man.

Idc alr. Tmr I’m gna gungho whether the weather picks up or not.

That day I went to run at 7 degrees with wind in my fbts and rep shirt. I THINK I MUST BE CRAZY. Yea I think I am too. We also went sailing and kayaking in that type of weather. I really like kayaking sia! Wna go get a 1 star when I get back J)) but that day was hell. It was on  the first weekend that we arrived. It was really damn cold. And the kayaking seemed miserable cos it started to rain real heavily and the currents did not help us manoeuvre in a straight line. But at least the food was good I guess.
Okay but yes even the grocery store is quite a walk away. And they sell like dry products and food so I guess it’s quite functional? And it has a bakery. A few in the vicinity actually. And if we walk abit we can get to really good kebab (so far I’ve only been to 1. It’s supposed to be the bad so either the ‘good’ one is REALLY DAMN GOOD or the French have different taste compared to us.) but anw yes the kebab is really freaking good. the meat is just effing succulent. I don’t even know how to describe it anymore yes it is THAT good.

And then if we explore abit more we have some factory outlets for some branded stuffs. Idk what are there. I haven’t finished exploring yet. But there’s adidas, Armani jeans and some other brands that other people were excited about but I didn’t know what they were.
The town in gorgeous. More than paris in many senses I think but that’s just me being me haha it’s really damn retro and vintage with all the cobblestones and there are like a variety of buildings. And I love the fusion between the old buildings and the new ones. Orhsome.

The people hmm. Idk.. I mean at the beginning it was awkward. Didn’t hang out with the rep guys in the end cos like after all I’m not staying with them and they are all staying together. Wanyan and tabby are really fun to be with but there were times when I was just loning around. I think I may have just made up another new word. Plus my roomies are easy to get along with so I’m happy HAHAH. I like J. The American classmates hmm ok no comments. But on a side note I think singaporeans are really whiny sometimes it’s embarrassing. Yea when I say singaporeans I mean me included. We can whine and complain about every single thing no joke I swear.

Lessons are quite meh because we have the same two lessons everyday at  the same time slot. It’s like “so what’s today’s lesson?” “OH.” But ohwell, I’m not complaining. At least I’m learning like stuffs. History is quite fun but idk why I just don’t really pay attention.

Paris. We just walked and walked and walked. Food is really good but expensive. I tried escargots. They are actually really damn nice. And I got them as a choice of a starter in one of the set meals I got. Good sia really good. no joke. It tastes like butter (it’s the green stuffs) and the escargots themselves taste like mussels but more tender. Speaking of mussels, their seafood here must be damn cheap. Tabby got like a bucket ( I am really not kidding. It was a bucket) of mussels for like 12euros or sth like that. And it’s good quality mussels and it came with fries. And I tried their version of frog legs. It’s actually damn good! I think the cook controlled it damn well. like the meat wasnt overcooked and the garlic that came with it. Omg garlic just makes everything perfect. Then we also came across one of the artist streets where I got my face drawn! The artist damn zai. Draw me until damn chio I cannot stand it HAHAH. Money worth it. I spent a lot on the painting. No joke sia no joke HAHA.




laughed at 3:51:00 PM

uhuh

germaine.
some people call me germs or germ. singular or plural does it really matter?
singing for my life Tumblr

Talk



Links


Joanna Dong Boxstr Korean Lyrics Mirotic Dance(1) Mirotic Dance(2) Scribd

Memoirs


July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
April 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
January 2012
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
January 2013
February 2013
March 2013
April 2013
May 2013
June 2013
July 2013
August 2013
September 2013
October 2013
November 2013
December 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
May 2014
June 2014
July 2014
September 2014
October 2014
December 2014
January 2015
May 2015
August 2015
November 2015