Wednesday, August 28
Blogging in class again woooo. It's a back-to-school exercise huh.
Back to school hmm. Thinking back to Year 1, i felt like i was a different person at the beginning of Year 1 and at the end of Year 1. On hindsight i figured out what i was going through. I do t think i handled it very well but it's over so i'm glad i moved on.
I'm starting this sem feeling as excited and happy as i was at the beginning of last sem haha. If only this happened everyday huh. Waking up feeling excited and happy. As of now i am feeling like that every morning. Hope it stays this way. Cant let the sour power get to me wahahha.
This prof likes to talk about himself, how his mind works. I feel like he is treating us as an outlet to show how good he is, how great his mind works as a designer. I'm not irritated with him, though i expected more designing in this design class. It's ok to want to show off i guess. Haha ok but when some others do it i get irritated. Maybe it's just the person. Ok but then again maybe design isnt all that freestyle as i thought.
I am super behind time in tutorials and lessons ugh i feel like sucha a bad student. Then when i see everyone around me working so hard i feel like i'm so behind BUT IT'S ALL MY OWN FAULT hahah ok la last night i finally got some work done so i guess it's slightly better. But this has gotta stop. Last day of procrastination uh germaine!
But there is like dance tonight so i'm like... Omg i have no freaking time!!!! Make time germaine, make time, yes i have to make time. I will do this shiiiiiiiiiit
#determined.
In other news, i stilll occasionally feel like a chicken.
laughed at 10:20:00 AM