Saturday, February 1
“When something bothered me, I didn’t talk with anyone about it. I thought it over all by myself, came to a conclusion, and took action alone. Not that I really felt lonely. I thought that’s just the way things are. Human beings, in the final analysis, have to survive on their own.”
Haruki Murakami (村上 春樹), “Sputnik Sweetheart”
Thanks for summarising.
Omg this cny is the one i've eaten the most goodies. Die liao lor die liaooooo. Dance in 27 days howwwww. I need to keep revising and revising. #determinedtonotregret
Till now i'm still insecure with my impre song choice. Like, it needs to be well known yet not over-sung, it needs to be high level yet manageable. It needs to be showy yet u need to have build up. Then it's finding the right backing track. Please let me put up a good show. Please not let nerves get the better of me again.
laughed at 6:26:00 PM