Thursday, May 14
I feel like I should revive it over here and move away from blogging on tumblr. I've always wanted to do this but havent been able to get onto it.
I want to count my blessings. I want to try my best to give my thanks for what I already have.
Just changed my blog URL to shoothegerm.bs.com. To new beginnings CHEERS
I've said this many times but imma gna say it again: so Shootingerms came about because Germaine Germ, Shu Ting Shooting. And I like the fact that they link up with one G
Then came insta where I decided to be morbid and tadaaaaa Shoothegerm.
tmr's my last paper and most dreaded paper. u know those things in your life where you actually tried but did badly in, so u sorta just give up and then meanwhile there are other things in your life where you could put ur energy into?
yeah what would you know.
Right now im just crossing my fingers for concrete, and looking forward to LA. HOPE WE ARE SAFE!
laughed at 2:17:00 PM